- Osciloscopios básicos
TBS1000 Series Digital OscilloscopeHandles everyday test challenges without challenging your budget.
TBS1000 Series oscilloscopes are designed for engineers or educators who need to look at signals with confidence – the confidence that comes from digital real-time sampling up 2 GS/s, familiar, easy to use controls, and a standard 5-year warranty. Choose from three versions.
- All about signal visibility, measurements, and evaluation, with a 7-inch display, 34 automated measurements, limit testing, and data logging.
- Helps instructors prepare tomorrow’s engineers for the future, with exclusive integrated Courseware capability and a web based Courseware Resource Center.
- Features 4 analog input channels with uncompromised 1 GS/s maximum sample rate on all channels.
- Osciloscopios, Osciloscopios básicos
The new TBS2000 is great at performing an oscilloscope’s most important jobs – looking at and measuring signals. It’s a basic scope with class-leading performance you can count on.
The TBS2000 captures and displays significantly more signal, to help you evaluate designs faster.
- See 50% more signal than on comparable scopes with the 9-inch WVGA screen and 15 horizontal divisions
- 20M record length captures long time signals
- Thoroughly analyze your signals with 32 automated measurements
- A 5 year warranty means you can count on the quality and reliability day-in and day-out
- TekVPI® allows you to use latest-generation active voltage and current probes for broad application coverage
- Osciloscopios básicos, Portátiles, Tektronix Keithley
TDS2000CPerformance you need at a price you can afford.
The TDS2000C Oscilloscope Series provides you with affordable performance in a compact design. Featuring Tektronix proprietary technology, the digital real-time sampling architecture means you can accurately see small signal details. Every model is packed with standard features, including USB connectivity, 16 automated measurements, limit testing, built-in help menu and a Lifetime Warranty**. Get more done in less time with the TDS2000C Oscilloscope Series.
- Osciloscopios básicos, Tektronix Keithley
TDS3000CPerformance you need at a price you can afford.
With up to 500 MHz bandwidth and 5 GS/s sample rate, the TDS3000C Oscilloscope Series provides you with the performance to visualize fast-changing signals in a compact, battery-capable design. With dedicated front-panel controls and 25 automatic measurements, the TDS3000C Series is easy to use so you spend less time re-learning how to use your oscilloscope and more time on the task at hand.
- Tektronix Keithley, Osciloscopios básicos
THS3000Portable Performance for Challenging Environments
With four isolated channels and up to 7 hours of battery life, the lightweight THS3000 Handheld Oscilloscope Series enables you to safely make floating or differential measurements on your bench or in the field. Now you can tackle tough environments with the performance you expect from Tektronix – safely and affordably.
- Tektronix Keithley, Portátiles, Osciloscopios básicos
TPS2000BPowerful productivity from bench to field.
With up to 200 MHz bandwidth and 2 GS/s sample rate, the TPS2000B Digital Storage Oscilloscope Series allows you to safely make floating or differential measurements in a variety of challenging environments. With up to 4-isolated channels and a portable, battery-powered design, the TPS2000B Digital Storage Oscilloscope Series allows you to quickly and accurately tackle the tough challenges you face in the field of electronics and power systems – all designed with your safety in mind.