A full-featured spectrum analyzer for less than half the price of a conventional unit.It weighs just 1.65 pounds, takes little space on your bench, and fits easily in your hand, bag, pocket or tool belt.
- 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz
- 40 MHz real-time bandwidth
- Includes free SignalVu software for comprehensive spectrum analysis, and options for common applications
- Made in the USA
- 3 year warranty included
RSA500AAll-in-one field tool for spectrum analysisFast and light, the RSA500 is ideal for portable analysis, interference hunting and network management applications. It's rugged, road ready package offers tremendous performance at a competitive price.
- 9 kHz up to 7.5 GHz, 40 MHz real time bandwidth, and an optional tracking generator
- Battery or line operated
- Includes SignalVu software for comprehensive spectrum analysis, and options for common applications
- DPX real time spectrum analysis
- Signal recording and playback
- Direction finding, mapping and signal characterization tools
- Optional tracking generator with available distance to fault, return loss, VSWR measurements
TDS2000CPerformance you need at a price you can afford.The TDS2000C Oscilloscope Series provides you with affordable performance in a compact design. Featuring Tektronix proprietary technology, the digital real-time sampling architecture means you can accurately see small signal details. Every model is packed with standard features, including USB connectivity, 16 automated measurements, limit testing, built-in help menu and a Lifetime Warranty**. Get more done in less time with the TDS2000C Oscilloscope Series.
TPS2000BPowerful productivity from bench to field.With up to 200 MHz bandwidth and 2 GS/s sample rate, the TPS2000B Digital Storage Oscilloscope Series allows you to safely make floating or differential measurements in a variety of challenging environments. With up to 4-isolated channels and a portable, battery-powered design, the TPS2000B Digital Storage Oscilloscope Series allows you to quickly and accurately tackle the tough challenges you face in the field of electronics and power systems – all designed with your safety in mind.